Set up Kiosk Mode in Google Chrome Browser
To set up Kiosk Mode in Google Chrome, follow these steps-
1. Open the Google Chrome window on your computer.
2. Now, click on the User account icon on the upper left corner of the Chrome window, and then click on “Add“.
3. In this window, under ‘Add person‘ give a name to the account. Now, select any icon of your choice for the account.
4. Make sure, “Create a desktop shortcut for this user” option is checked. Finally, click on “Add” at the bottom right corner of the window, to complete the process.
5. A new Chrome browser window will be opened for the guest account. Close all Google Chrome windows which are already opened on your computer.
6. Now, go to the desktop and then right-click on the new chrome shortcut and then click on “Properties“.
7. In the Properties window, go to the “Shortcut” tab, then add “-kiosk "<FacilityNet Gæstestander URL"” at the end of ‘Target‘.
8. Finally, click on “Apply” and “OK” to save the changes on your computer.
If you want Chrome to start up automatically when Windows starts, copy the shortcut to the startup folder. You can easily access the startup folder by using Windows Run and enter 'shell:startup'.